EPSU, EuroCOP and EUROMIL coordinated a joint project on ‘Strengthening and Defending Trade Union Rights in the Public Sector’. The project was intended to assess current legislative frameworks across the EU regarding trade union rights for public sector workers, including the military and police forces. The project was kindly supported by funding from the European Commission.
The project page can be found here.
The meetings resulted in a submission of a joint report to the European Committee of Social Rights of the Council of Europe. The report, compiled by a team of researchers led by the University of Ghent, provides an overview of the bans and limits imposed on public service workers across Europe.
- Regional Meeting 1 Report: EUROMIL Report; EPSU Report and Speaker Presentations
- Regional Meeting 2 Report: EUROMIL Report
- Regional Meeting 3 Report: EPSU Report
- Regional Meeting 4 Report: EUROMIL Report
- Regional Meeting 5 Report: EUROMIL Report
Final Conference Report:
Next Steps Document (ENG):
The Next Steps document is available in other languages upon request
Final internal report:
Focus on military personnel and police officers. To not be distributed, for internal use only.